Pumpkin Pie Body Scrub - It's your life !

Breaking

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Body Scrub

I love the Fall. I love the outerwear, the non-frizzy hair weather conditions, and EVERYTHING pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, breads, and now even my body scrub is getting into the pumpkin celebration. I updated my go to body scrub ingredients (which I realized I have never posted before..be on the lookout for a post coming soon!) to give it a Fall, pumpkin twist! 
Ingredients:
  •  1 cup brown sugar
  •  1/4 white sugar
  •  1 TBSP + 1 TSP of my Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
  •  3-4 Tbsp Almond oil (Coconut or even olive oil will work here too)
Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Slowly drizzle the oil while working it into the sugar mixture.  The final product should be wet, but not soaked. Use during a steamy shower or bath and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment