3 Ingredient Ham & Cheese Bake!3:46:00 AM
if you have more than 4 people in your family, I’d double it and use a 9×13 pan.
1 can refrigerated crescent dough
6-8 ounces of deli ham/turkey/chicken/roast beef
6 ounces of cheese, sliced (I used about ½ of a package of Kraft Big Slices)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll ½ of the crescent dough to cover the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
3. Bake for 8 minutes, just until starting to brown.
4. Remove and cover the bottom with a layer of cheese.
5. Put ham on top.
6. Put another layer of cheese on top.
7. Put the rest of the crescent rolls on top. Pinch the seams together as best you can.
8. Bake for about 12-14 minutes until brown.